Intermediate Business Arabic
Business Arabic Courses are designed to help you communicate more professionally and effectively in all business aspects from day to day business communication to participating in a business meeting and making presentation. The course content and material will focus on your needs and the specifics of your business.
This course will develop the following area:
- Focus on speaking and listening
- Learning specific expressions and phrases in a business context
- Reading business articles and writing official letters and emails to clients
- Making presentations and telephone calls in Arabic
- Develop a wide range of vocabulary for a business environment
- Improve pronunciation and intonation
- Insight into cultural attitudes and behaviour towards business
Who is it for?
- You want to improve your Arabic language skills in all aspects of business
- You want to use Arabic for specific matters such as business trips, making telephone calls and participating in business meetings
- You want to establish your business in the Middle East
- You wish to expand you knowledge of vocabulary in a business environment.
The benefits of this course
- Become more comfortable in doing business with Arabic speaking clients
- Developing your ability to communicate in day to day situations
- Improving accuracy and fluency for telephone calls and business meetings
- Facilitate your communication in your contact with overseas colleagues
- Express yourself more confidently in all professional and social situations