Please click on the tabs below to view answers to the FAQ's.
What services do you provide?
- We provide Arabic courses in central london
- In company Arabic training
- E-learing via Skype
Can I have a demo lesson before I start
Yes, you can. We offer 20 minutes demo lesson just to see if our teaching aproach suits your requirements and needs.
What if I didn’t like the lesson?
If you don’t like the teacher’s approach, you can simply contact us and have the choice to continue or to change the teacher.
Why should I choose London Arabic Direct?
- Free consultation and free demo lesson
- Specialists in business Arabic and Levantine spoken dialect
- Professional Trainers
- Weekly progress report
- All material, books and CDs included
- Flexibility in time and locations
- Innovative teaching: communicative, interactive and direct
- Transparent, Competitive Pricing
What is Business Arabic courses?
Business Arabic courses are designed for people who have interest to work in the Middle East and want to use their Arabic in a business environment.
DO I have to pay for books and materials?
No, you don't . All books, CD's and materials are included the price
What books and materials do you use?
We use several text books in addition to our own teaching method and publications. Here are some of them:
- Al kitab 1, 2 and 3 -
- Mastering Arabic 1 and 2
- Media Arabic 1 and 2
- Business Arabic 1 and 2
- Teach yourself Spoken Arabic
- The Levanitne Arabic " Sho fee mafee"
- Master the daily Arabic
- Conversational Spoken Arabic
Do you offer classes in group?
Yes, we do. We offer only Arabic classes in a small group (2 to 5 students)
Is there a discount if I booked a numbers of hours in advance?
Yes, there is. Please check our prices page for more details
If I want to study Arabic lessons via Skype, how does it work?
Here is the information you need to provide in order to start Skype lessons with us :
- Your preferred day & time to start the lesson
- Your current level in Arabic and a brief idea about what you want to achieve in Arabic.
- Your phone number, so we can get in touch with you to confirm the lesson.
Once you send us theses details, we will arrange a lesson Via Skype with one of our teachers accordance to your time table, then we will contact you to confirm the lesson.
In terms of payment, we charge £20 per hour, (one to one), We will send you an invoice with the amount of lessons you book each time.