Why Study Arabic?
- Arabic is the 5th most spoken language in the world, with roughly 255 million speakers.
- Arabic is the official language of 25 countries, making it the 3rd most popular official language after English and French.
- Arabic is the language of the Qur’an and Islam, and all 1.5 billion muslims are encouraged to learn at least some. Learning Arabic is essential to fully understand the religion and the Qur’an.
- Arabic is one of the United Nation’s six official languages.
- Being a confident Arabic speaker swill make travel in the Arab world easier and more enjoyable.
- Learning Arabic will give diplomats and other professions a deeper understanding of the region.
- If you decided to work in the Golf, learnig Arabic is very important for your business and for your communication with your Arabic partners.